9.13.2010

snack:urday - victory beer

i love to try new things. mostly new beers. i'm always looking for my next favorite brew. i usually make my picks by the names which is how i discovered rouge dead guy ale and lagunitas hop stoopid. but this one was a little different. i was shopping at my neighborhood whole foods and i saw they had sort of a grab bag (really it was a box) of single beers each costing $1.99. since i was cooking dinner that evening, obviously i needed something to drink during the preparation so i perused the box. since there were no names that jumped out at me, i decided to pick based on most artistic label and this is what i came out with. the victory prima pilsner. it was a good choice, very refreshing and pretty fruity for a beer. i can't say it's moved into my #1 spot, but i'd definitely buy it again or try another type by the victory brewery. yay beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment