7.18.2010

fun:day - introduction

this is me. 

my life pretty much consists of music, sporting events, traveling and good food. it's pretty awesome. here's my opportunity to share some of these things with you in hopes that you'll enjoy them as much as i do. each day of the week has a different theme, so get ready to learn new things, hear new tunes and generally get a glimpse of some pretty sweet stuff.

fun:day - starting off the week with a free write about anything that strikes.
music monday - bringing you a lot of hot songs and artists that provoke musical genius.
views:day - a collection of photos from wherever i might have been.
words:day - want to learn another language? i'll help you by giving you a word to learn.
top three thursday - giving you my top three of a topic and hoping you will join in as well!
flashback friday - revisiting the past, be it my own or someone else's.
snack:urday - all about food. tasty, delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment