7.24.2010

snack:urday - sully's bar

my dad introduced me to this bar a couple years ago because he knows the owner's dad. we haven't stopped going back since. every time we're struggling to find a place to eat, we go here. and i've continued taking my friends here because i love it so much. they have great deals on beer and food, and let me just say, they're food will not disappoint.

if you want to get the best philly cheese steak outside of philly, come here. it is loaded with tender steak bits, so much cheese, red peppers, onions and the option to add jalapeƱos. (i always choose yes, of course.) it's served open-face style on top of a soft sourdough baguette and just makes my insides feel good. not to mention, you can add a side of the best sweet potato fries i have ever tasted for just a little extra. and the extra is totally worth it. both in money and calories. so next time you're at a loss of ideas for a place to eat, just pick sully's. and say hi to the owner for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment